Sunday 3 July 2011

I'm getting a bit old for all this!

all what?? I hear you cry! well, we've been having a lovely social time! with adventures and excitement all over the place but I must say...it has made me poorly :-( lol
we have been to the circus, to my parents in Lancashire, to our friends in Bury st Eds for dinner, had a bbq here and went to an evening wedding reception. This amongst all the usual commitments (work, gym, small group etc). I haven't regretted a single moment of it but last weekend my cold started and despite getting a bit better earlier in the week it then returned and, hasn't left! I am very grateful that it's just a cold though!
This week brings a meeting in Debenham - which is very exciting - the gym and some work, though not much, so time to recuperate I think, phew!
still talking to people at church and everywhere else, praying and being loving to all my friends and family and through all of this God is blessing me greatly!
currently reading a book called "The Lord's Prayer" by R.T Kendall - very interesting! lots to think about!
also have been writing on the unofficial forge blog for a few weeks now - under the her corner! I enjoy doing it, but sometimes feel like it needs some fresh blood now! Ah well, we'll see!
watch this space!
kitten out!

No comments:

Post a Comment