Saturday 23 July 2011

end of an era (again)

well that's it - we sold the motorbike today - (again). Those of you who have known Alex and I for a long time will know that we have been here before. We have bought and sold numerous motorbikes over time. We sold this one because once again, we were challenged by Forge and therefore by God! You see, it was forge that encouraged us to buy it in a way. A series at the forge called God at the movies that looked at Toy Story 3 and encouraged and excited us to live more adventurously - if you look back several months you'll no doubt find me ranting about it! that's where the biking again, began! We have had alot of adventure and excitement and we knew that we'd need to slow it down before the end of the summer in order to free up cash for the next big adventures that life has to bring. So we sold the motorbike today, after a final farewell trip to Aldeburgh for chish and fips on Thursday night! I loved her and I'll miss her. I'll miss the little piece of me that loved having a motorbike. But I'm so excited about what God might have in store for us! she was good to us but the adventures continue, they change, but they never have to stop!
kitten out xx

2 comments: