Thursday 11 November 2010

In Remembrance with reflection

so today was remembrance day and I cried during the silence, that's right - I was actually sat at home on my own crying for a few minutes! I was thinking of all the families left without sons, brothers, uncles, fathers. I was thinking about those children who never got to meet their father, because he was killed fighting for people that he would never meet. I cried because their are wives who will never get the future with their husbands that they had dreamed of from the moment they said I do. I cried because this is still going on and now people lose, daughters, wives, sisters and mothers as well. I'm not commenting here on equality, I am just overwhelmed by a feeling of a pointless loss of life - such a lot to sacrifice! I know that I for one will praying for all those in service to our country!
on a brighter note however - it is our first wedding anniversary at the weekend - we have managed to treat ourselves to a night in a local hotel! - a posh one - yay!
got my hair cut today, which is nice!
just heard that my job may be changing in nature - again! - it's weird how change and a lack of stability can make work such a hard place to be, this of course is not helped by some peoples general negativity. But atleast I'm not in a warzone. I will however endeavour to continue, being calm, positive and gentle. I will continue being as lovely as I possibly can - after all I am an ambassador of heaven!
Kitten out x

No comments:

Post a Comment