Tuesday 2 November 2010

attitudes, lifestyle, Christmas and work.

so it was back to work yesterday after a 2 week half term. The 2 week thing, actually a bit of a sore point as it means I lose a weeks pay this year off last year - but in a more positive approach - it did mean I got to see some of my family, get on top of some housework and have lie - ins. Work, yesterday was a difficult place to return to but I have decided to try really hard to stay positive and become a better representative for Christ and Christianity. So the positive things that happened included, catching up with friends and having a laugh, not being stuck in the house, working with students and helping them with assignment work, seeing some of those students really blossom with gained confidence and starting to work on project study skills!. I might add at this point that I certainly wasn't feeling this positive yesterday or last night but in hindsight attitude is sometimes everything!
Christmas is coming, I know there are those who would rather I didn't talk about it so soon but hey - I love it, I love the generous spirits, the giving and receiving of gifts that should represent a true feeling of closeness and love  and the true meaning of Christmas, the arrival of my saviour on earth. Also - it's an excuse to stuff yourself, though it probably shouldn't be!
hubby brought home chocolates tonight, what a superstar!
kitten out x

No comments:

Post a Comment