Thursday 21 October 2010

you're making me dizzy, my head is spinning!

I banged my head today - it hurts and a I feel slightly dizzy with it! Don't panic - it's not bad, just very slight!
Before I did that I raked up a lovely big pile of leaves off the lawn. It reminded me of being a child and there was a part of me that wanted to just throw them up in the air and roll around in them, but the more adult side complained of having worked too hard and it complained louder! lol
Also sorted through my conker collection - probably best not to ask!
I have little else to write today! how boring? I know!
big important planning meeting tomorrow - so love and luck and prayers are welcome, also going to see the family in the north for the weekend so not sure when I'll be on here next, hopefully not too long!
Struggling to communicate effectively today at all :-( hmmm - ah well
take care all,
kitten out x

1 comment:

  1. May I suggest vinegar and brown paper for the head :) I hope you put the leaves in a bag or the bin - or else the wind is going to spread them all out again and you might just as well have rolled in them anyway Lol!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete