Monday 18 April 2011

I'm entirely exhausted...

...that's pretty much all I felt like writing when I started to be honest, but really I do have lots to share!
This week saw a trip here from my lovely Lancashire parents. They actually brought their campervan, and stayed at night times in that on our driveway due to a slight lack of bedroom space here! lol. I really had a lovely time with them. Just so nice to share my part of the world with them. I do love them very much and despite how we usually live different lives, make different choices etc, it was good to have quality time together visiting places and people and playing Cluedo. I am absolutely exhausted though! I really am so tired. We visited Baylham rare breeds and then Stowmarket (for charity shops) on Friday. Then we went to the pub Friday night and home again in time for Cluedo. We went to a community cafe in Wyverstone on Saturday and met up with Alex's dad and his wife, Nick and Helen. Then we did loads of gardening and wood chopping etc in the afternoon, we had a barbecue for dinner and sat round it - keeping warm till some crazy time!. Yesterday morning Alex and I went to church, Vive la Revolution! It was - very cool! I love Forge, very excited about Easter service and it was so lovely to catch up with some of the ladies I missed at ladies small group when it was cancelled on Wednesday. Then we all went to Dawny's for lunch and very yum it was too. Then we popped in to see G'ma Pat and G'dad Jack on the way home. They are always just so lovely and relaxing to be around. Their home has that something special about it that just makes you smile inside. Back home and we cooked dinner then had pudding and time for Cluedo again. Mum won this time! (know one won the first night lol - we all lost! ha ha) We watched some telly last night and finally this morn I got up at 8. They left about 11ish - phew - yeah - tired! ha!
Got some lovely peeps coming over for dinner on Thursday and hopefully our best Northern friends are coming over for a few days next week! eek! it'll be great to catch up with them as it's just been too long. Alex has 11 days off starting Friday so all being well it's gonna be Faboolus!
Hope your world is rocking,
kitten (definitely over and out!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment