Tuesday 19 October 2010

there is such a thing as too much of a good thing!

Good Food, Good Drink, Good Places to be, Beautiful Shops - all of this makes kitten a sleepy tired lady! still though that's definitely nothing to complain about!
Ickworth house was hysterical today, the Herveys, as a family sound like they lived life to it's fullest. Now I'm not saying that I want to be a part of a family that has a history including numerous incidents infidelity, illegitimate children, drug smuggling and gun running amongst other bizarre acts, that no doubt left a lot of hurt and destruction as well. But I have to say there is something appealing about the kind of a life that includes a lot of travel, exploration and interest in art and beauty. A kind of passion for life that I don't think should be reserved for those with tonnes of money. Yes I enjoyed today!
Also I had forgotten how addictive people history can be, I guess it's the nosy side of me - the part of us humans that created "reality" programs, because we like to know what other people get up to!
lunch was yummy,
steak and red wine for tea - I am feeling both spoilt and ruined!
kitten out x

No comments:

Post a Comment