Saturday 23 October 2010

oop North!

so - long lie in this morning,
then off to try some boots on this aft - they didn't fit :-( maybe it's a Cinderella style boot! I don't have Cinderella style calves ( as in calf muscles sorry, not baby cows)
went to subway for lunch, then back to the rents and off for more shopping, this time to Lidl, I pronounce this as in Liddle and never say Leedul! - I don't know why this annoys me so much - it probably shouldn't as it's not an English company but still, it just does.
Alex went and fell in love with a new bike instead, in fairness this is not news as a bike should be on the cards in the new year. All part of a promise to ourselves to adventure a little more. Its a Ducati Multistrada, so I'll be off to sit on the pillion seat of one of those in the not too distant future. Hubby rocks,
off for a family meal tonight with Gill (sister), hubby, the rents and my aunty. We haven't been able to book a table so wish us luck!
I will be very sad to miss church AGAIN in the morning :-(
hope all is well in your world?!
kitten out x

No comments:

Post a Comment