Sunday 17 October 2010

ok - so I decided it was about time!

Hi all,
Kitten here, or Cat or Catherine or whoever you know me as?!
I'm new at this whole blogging thing - but decided it was about time that I got some of this stuff down, my blog will involve bits of things about my life and thoughts from time to time. Basically it's all about the journey. The title has been kind of stolen/borrowed from a series at church called the journey.
we were at church this morning and it was just such a humbling, amazing service. All about being a light/a breath of fresh air - for God.
"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in
heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16)

So - who knew? - it's all about good deeds! not talking the talk, but walking the walk! lol well with the help of all my family and friends I'm going to try and change my walk!
Also - have decided that I really crave some adventure, I can't keep on just living like this - craving comfort and ease all the time! where's the adventure?! There's so much I want to experience, so many things to see and do! hopefully soon I can start adventuring!
God Bless,
kitten x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cat - loving your first blog entry. Just remember though, it's not JUST about good deeds - it's about salvation too - no-one gets to heaven by good deeds alone - but I understand what you mean about walking the walk. So, what are you going to do to change your walk? Maybe you could do the funky chicken!!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to be your first follower - but I keep getting an error message on google friend telling me the URL is too large to process - no idea what that means!!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete