Saturday 26 March 2011

oop north - again!

yes that's right we're here again, back in the north!
eeekkk!
it has been a generally brill week to be honest! lots going on, socially and just life wise really.
there's nothing like my family to make you relax and then simultaneously turn me into a child and make me want to pull my hair out! I guess it's a relaxed kind of stress, where the roles that you managed to escape from years earlier return to haunt you and you realise how differently you live now to then! Off out for a family meal tonight, have already decided what I'm having - Steak - in fact, sis and I reckon it's time to change the day previously known as Saturday to Steakerday!
Last night I went to the gym again - it was really good! but oddly my muscles are not aching today like they were on Tuesday, maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough!
My spiritual life however is currently flourishing, aided by my small groups through The Forge - which totally rocks. This week we spent time together looking at God's promises to us and how they answered our prayers and worries and needs. Personally this was just amazing and already my prayers are being answered I can't really say any more at the mo about that but in a few months or so all should become clear. In the meantime the promises go with me in my bag at the moment! which means I am also reading more of the bible.

For regular readers, last weekend continued to be great, including the BBQ, with trampoline - shame about the rugby scores :-( The Sunday roast was gorgeous, why don't I ever make Yorkshire puds when it's just Alex and I? - definitely something to work on!

We loved having Sheila over the other Tuesday - we had a very relaxed evening and I really think she enjoyed it! - I do really love having people over at our house, love to try and make people feel happy and relaxed and at home and to share food and drink with them! it is such a rewarding, relationship building thing to do!

Another one of my blogs on the forge website at the mo - about prayer..check it out if you fancy it:
http://www.forgechurch.com/building-site/

big love,
kitten out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment