Tuesday 10 May 2011

gardening

so recently apart from loads of lovely social life stuff! I have been very busy in the garden. Our veg plot now boasts not only rhubarb but also 3 different rows of potatoes (1st earlies, 2nd earlies and lates), and onions! I have also just planted some butternut squash seeds and have bought 3 tomato plants. ooohhh ahhhhh I know I know. I also managed to revive the mint that I had for about 2 minutes before I practically killed it so fingers crossed it will survive! Another miracle resurrection was the coriander that I am sure I had actually killed! so yaaayy.
Gardening is just so therapeutic and so good for you in so many ways! I sometimes wonder if God is growing me in much the same way as a plant - weeding out all the nasty bits and pulling away the dead and faded parts to give fresh life to the new parts that are blooming!
Exciting stuff happening with my faith at the mo - watch this space!
I've been back at the gym this week - phew it is hard going when you've missed a few weeks?! but 40-45 mins a time is pretty much my limit at the mo. Still it does feel really good to do this for myself! looking forward to increased fitness soon!
for all you regular readers - still praying everyday and still talking to people at church and still loving all my friends and family extremely and overtly!
that's pretty much all I feel the need to share for now ladies, gents etc,
kitten out x

1 comment:

  1. “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. John 15: 1-3

    Love you :D

    ReplyDelete