Sunday 13 February 2011

love is in the air...

...everywhere I look around. No really though! O.K so valentines day is a commercial thing right! I get it! but isn't it just lovely to have an excuse to pay attention to your other half? Romance is such a varied thing as well. I was thinking through some previous valentines my other half and I have shared and they have ranged from - a budget limit on gifts to one another - home made cards and soft toys - posh meals - wedding planning and this year decorating our bedroom as our gift to one another, it looks beautiful by the way. Who said romance is dead? Is it not just about recognising what your partner most needs and wants and spending a little time together to make that happen? I just can't stop grinning at the moment!

As you may have noticed or already known, Alex and I are members of a local church called The Forge Community Church. At the moment in particular the church is a very exciting place to be, we have realised it's time to spend more of our time and energy for the church, otherwise known as serving and so we are currently trying to figure out - with God - how best we can do this. I personally know that I love to write, don't know how useful this may be but a little something is already on it's way in March. I also believe that I am quite a sociable person so who knows? maybe I can be of some help??!

Work has been pretty good this week - I have found myself getting in a little early in order to spend more time preparing for lessons, this has been so helpful - why hadn't I thought of this before?? I'm still trying to be gentle and remembering about being positive - some times the stress comes back but it doesn't appear to have such a hold at the moment!

We have been talking a lot about our adventures this week!! this year being adventure year, including using the motorbike to go camping in France!! Our passports came through this week!! yay!
Friday night we had a friend over, we were talking about the adventure of having a family!! eeekkkk!
Yesterday was a randomly busy day but today has focussed on the forge and relaxing and eating leftover lasagne - lol! we're off for a walk with Grandma's dog this aft, hopefully burn off a few calories!!
Tomorrow we're staying in with a lovely roast dinner and eye staring moments! lol
hope that you're feeling the love too?
all the best,
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment