Sunday 9 January 2011

so a new year and a few changes are afoot but not many!

well it was a hectic lovely wild Christmas and new year, we spent time with lovely amazing people who matter the most to us! we played games, ate, drank, slept and travelled. We laughed, ate a bit more, drank a bit more and sang and danced!
Christmas and New year was amazing and now it's time to move on, my promises for this new year are:-

  1. pray every single day
  2. I'm going to adventure more
  3. I'm going to take time to hug and love the people who matter to me!
  4. I'm going to talk to people at church
so far, so good! and the overall picture,
live more, adventure more, love harder and pray every single day!!

so there we are - I have shared, please feel free to ask me how it's all going throughout the year! x
Hope all you and yours are well and joyously happy,
maybe we should catch up soon?
kitten - out! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment