Saturday 20 November 2010

old bikes, new bikes, hotels and tea parties!

Another busy few days Ladies and Gents. We have borrowed Alex's Dads' van for the weekend and brought my little 125 motorbike to sell to friends of friends in Leeds. Lovely couple, turns out it was a surprise for the lass! how ace because, I really didn't want to sell her (in my opinion all vehicles are girls) to someone who would treat her rubbishly! so that was last night, arrived at my rents in Lancashire at 1.00 am ish. Today's been a recuperating day - the weather was pretty awful on the way up last night, very foggy - though I must say it's actually quite a lovely sight - looking out at the pools of orange light that form in the fog under street lights.
Tomorrow we're off to Fleetwood to pick up our new motorbike. A Ducati ST2 for those who are interested, red and shiny! then it's back home in time for tea!
Last weekend we stayed in a posh hotel and had an evening meal and breakfast there too. We got a free room upgrade, for no particular reason - which was very posh and lovely. The food as usual was yum yum scrum! and the drink was pretty bloody fabulous too!
Trying to be a gentler person still, stress at work tipping me over the edge though at times! and overeating as a result :-( ah well, it's almost my birthday and Alex is throwing me a lovely tea party (Victorian style) for my birthday - this week I got my invite to it! gorgeous and lady - like and feminine. I really have wanted a party like this for ages, I hope it's as much fun for every one else as I know it will be for me!
hope all is well in the world of you,
kitten out x

No comments:

Post a Comment